Following the Alameda County Public Health Department guidance, Albany Unified School District has launched a readiness Dashboard to help track our preparedness to reopen schools. The Dashboard, which will be updated weekly, is intended as a transparent means for the community to track AUSD progress toward reopening our schools.
Target Dates for Pivoting to Hybrid Instruction: (BOE approved on 10/8/20 & subject to change)
- November 2: Preschool Hubs (teacher/student ratio 1:7) & Hubs for our most vulnerable students
- November 30: Preschool (teacher/student ratio 1:14)
- January 4: TK-1st Grade
- January 11: 2nd-3rd Grade
- January 18: 4th-5th Grade
- February 1: 6th-12th Grade