Speak Up Be Safe
Speak Up Be Safe is a comprehensive, developmentally appropriate program designed for first through sixth grade students that focuses on topics such as:
- Child abuse
- Sexual harassment prevention
- Technology safety
Two safety-focused classroom lessons are facilitated at each grade level as indicated. Take-home educational materials are distributed among students to share with parents and caregivers and to encourage relevant discussion. Curriculum covers the major topics that are indicated, along with relevant key terms.
- Speak Up Be Safe - First Grade Lessons
- Speak Up Be Safe - Second Grade Lessons
- Speak Up Be Safe - Third Grade Lessons
- Speak Up Be Safe - Fourth Grade Lessons
- Speak Up Be Safe - Fifth Grade Lessons
- Speak Up Be Safe - Sixth Grade Lessons
Parents - if you would like to offer feedback on your child's experience with the Speak Up Be Safe curriculum, please do so here.