Board Meetings: Agendas, Minutes, Videos
The Albany Unified School District Board of Education holds regular meetings twice a month, normally on the second and fourth Tuesday of each month during the school year (click here for schedule). All Board meetings are open to the public, with the exception of Closed Session meetings. All Regular meetings are normally held at Albany City Hall, 1000 San Pablo Ave., unless otherwise noted on the meeting agenda. Per the Brown Act, agendas are posted 72 hours in advance of the meeting. Special meetings require only a 24-hour notice. Agendas and Agenda Packets are posted in the table below. Select the HTML Packet to see the Agenda Packet in any browser window. If there is a Video Icon, the video will play in the window as well. Agendas, Packets and Minutes are also available for download as PDFs. Video Icons will open directly to the City of Albany's YouTube page: youtube.com/AlbanyKALB (see buttons below for direct access to meetings). You may also search for meetings by typing keywords in the Search box below, or download items to view later. *If you are unable to locate any specific materials, please send an email to Julie Sen: [email protected] for assistance.
How to watch or listen to the meeting virtually:
- Join the Zoom webinar by video: https://ausdk12-org.zoom.us/j/92912804708 (Webinar ID: 92912804708#)
- Join the Zoom webinar by phone:1-669-900-6833 or 1-669-444-9171, enter the Webinar ID: 929 1280 4708#
- Regular meetings are normally streamed live and recorded on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/albanykalb
- Recorded videos will also appear within 5 business days of the meeting on this page under "Archived Meetings" below.
- See the new buttons below to access AlbanyKALB live, and the KALB YouTube channel.
Archived Meetings not listed in the table above can be found below.
ARCHIVED MEETING AGENDAS, MINUTES, VIDEOS PRIOR TO 2022
NOTE: THERE ARE NO LISTINGS HERE FOR UPCOMING EVENTS OR ANY MEETINGS AFTER 2021.
ARCHIVED MEETINGS: January 2018 - June 2019