Request to Distribute Flyers/Materials at AUSD School Sites
If you wish to distribute flyers at any of the AUSD schools, you must obtain approval from the Superintendent's office.
Please read the following thoroughly and carefully before proceeding:
All flyers and materials to school sites from community organizations must be reviewed and approved by completing these steps:
The following materials must be submitted (via mail, e-mail, or in person) for consideration:
- Completed Request to Distribute form (see below to download)
- Proof of 501C3 Non-Profit Status
Flyers that organizations wish to distribute must meet the following guidelines.
- No corporate promotion
- No materials with for-profit advertising or associated fees
- if any fees are charged by non-profits, please provide info. about tuition assistance/scholarships offered
- No promotion for dances, parties, etc.
- No posting by organizations that have policies or promote activities that are inconsistent with the mission and/or policies of Albany Unified School District (AUSD).
- No political materials, endorsements, walk-outs, demonstration notices, etc.
- No recruitment of students or staff
- lectronically to Executive Assistant to Superintendent: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hard copies to one of the following:
- District Office/Student Enrollment Center: 1200 Solano Ave. Albany, CA 94706
- Administrative Offices: 819 Bancroft Way, Berkeley, CA 94710
- School Site Secretaries (who will forward to the Superintendent's office)
Note: Flyers and/or materials will be processed and results will be sent to the contact listed on the form via email.
Approvals may take up to 5 business days to review, depending on the volume of requests.
Distributions are provided as a community service.
The AUSD neither endorses nor sponsors any activity that is approved and reserves the right to deny any request.