How can I get materials approved to distribute?
Please read the following thoroughly and carefully before proceeding:
All flyers and and materials to school sites from community organizations must be reviewed and approved by completing these steps:
The following materials must be submitted (via fax, mail, or e-mail) for consideration:
- Completed Request to Distribute form. Request form can be found at the bottom of this page.
- Sample of flyer or material intended for distribution.
- Proof of 501c3 nonprofit status.
Flyers that organizations wish to distribute must meet the following guidelines:
- No corporate promotion
- No for-profit advertising
- No promotion for dances, parties, etc.
- No posting by organizations that have policies or promote activities that are inconsistent with the mission and/or policies of Albany Unified School District (AUSD).
- No political materials, endorsements, walk-outs, demonstration notices, etc.
- No recruitment of students or staff
Flyers and/or materials will then be stamped and returned to the contact listed on the form.
Please note that distributions are provided as a community service. The AUSD neither endorses nor sponsors any activity that is approved and reserves the right to deny any request. Approvals may take up to 5 business days to review, depending on the volume of requests. Please do not call regarding the status of an approval before 5 business days.
To submit a flyer or materials electronically, please send an electronic version of the flyer/materials along with a completed request form to: firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions, please call Jackie Manibusan at (510) 558-3766.
To mail a flyer/materials, please send to:
Office of the Superintendent
Albany Unified School District
1051 Monroe Street
Albany, CA 94706