Annual Residency Verification
Per Board Policy (AR 5111.1) the Superintendent or designee shall annually verify the student’s residency and retain a copy of the document(s) offered as verification.
For the 2021-22 school year, we encourage parents/guardians to follow the schedule below however, we will accept your residency verification documents at any time between April 1st to September 11.
Last Names Beginning with the Letters:
A–H April 1 – April 30
I–P May 1 – May 31
Q–Z June 1 – June 29
Documents required for annual residency verification:
- Print and complete this Declaration of Residency Form
- Parent/Guardian’s Current Government Identification (ID, Driver’s License, or Passport)
- A Property Deed (or most recent Property Tax Bill), Renter’s or homeowner’s insurance policy, or a Current Rental Agreement with the following: Parent/Guardian name, name of owner or manager (if applicable), and telephone number. Subleases will not be accepted.
- ONE (1) current documents (within 45 days) with Albany address imprinted (Not required for UC Village Residents).
- Utility document(s) or bill(s)
- Paycheck stub
- Bank statement
- Voter registration
- Correspondence from a government agency
Documents can be submitted by:
- EMAIL: Scan and send files to [email protected]
- IN PERSON (no appointment necessary):
Student Enrollment Center
1216 Solano Ave, Albany, CA 94706