In accordance with the Maddy Act, citizens of Albany and employees of the
Albany Unified School District are invited and encouraged to apply for the following vacancies.
- Albany Teachers Association Representatives:
- Elementary (2)
- Secondary (1)
- English Learners (1)
- Intervention (1)
- Special Education (1)
- Parents representing various community groups (3-4)
- California School Employees Association (CSEA) Representative (1)
- Service Employees International Union (SEIU) Representative (1)
Albany Unified School District Board of Education
The purpose of the AUSD Student Achievement Committee is to:
- Serve as the advisory body for the District's Local Control and Accountability Plan development process;
- Review student achievement metrics and recommend strategies to close equity and opportunity gaps;
- Review social emotional/mental health metrics and recommend strategies to close equity and opportunity gaps.
Members serve for a two year term. Meetings are held monthly on the third Thursday of each month, 6:00-7:30pm. Please see the AUSD SAC website for more information on this committee.
Please submit LETTER OF INTEREST and completed AUSD Student Achievement Committee application to the Albany Unified School District:
- Electronic submissions: email@example.com
- US Mail: 819 Bancroft Way, Berkeley CA 94710
Applications and letters of interest must be submitted no later than Thursday, October 21, 2021.
Posted: Albany Unified School District website (www.ausdk12.org) on September 30, 2021