Aeries Portal Help
The Aeries Parent Portal can be accessed using the following link or copy/pasting it to your search bar: https://albanyusd.asp.aeries.net/student/LoginParent.aspx
New Parent/Student Portal accounts are created and distributed automatically through email by Aeries. Existing Portal accounts should be unaffected if the email in Aeries has not changed.
Please note this is not the same account used when enrolling a student in Albany Schools.
For those parents experiencing technical issues using the Portal, please read through the solutions of common problems before submitting a support request. If after reading through this page your issue remains unresolved, please contact your school site office.
- I never received a confirmation email that my portal account was created or that my student had been added to an existing portal account. In order to have a portal account created an email must be entered into the student demographic or emergency contact page and tagged to allow portal access.
- Please contact the school site office if login was not emailed and they will update your contact information. A portal login will be emailed to you automatically.
- You can try logging in or resetting your password with your most used emails as well. If that does not work, please contact your school site, and they can let you know which email to use.
- Please add this email to your contacts or safe senders list to ensure you receive the email.
- If it does not show up in your inbox, make sure to check your spam folder. Once you receive the email, follow the instructions within the message to gain access.
- After logging into Aeries, go to the Student Info tab and click on Demographics.
- Look for the EB/LB field.
- There will be either an E or an L, signifying Early Bird / Late Bird status.
- In order to view teacher assignments/class schedules, families must log into Aeries and complete the annual data confirmation process.
- Parents/Guardians who have not completed the annual data confirmation process will automatically be directed to the data confirmation page. Follow the instructions on each page to complete the process.
- Once data confirmation is completed, Elementary Class Placement can be found under the Student Info > Demographics. It will appear on the far left-hand side in the middle of the page, underneath the Parent/Guardian information.
- Once data confirmation is completed Middle School and High School class schedules can be found under Classes in the navigation tree on the left-hand side.